Sound Safety Products dba Work 'n More (Work 'n More) values the privacy of our website visitors. We do not sell or share individually identifiable information to any third party outside Sound Safety Products Co., Inc.. You will only receive communication from the branded Web site you purchased or requested information from.
Information collected on this website will be used according to the following guidelines:
- Work 'n More collects individually identifiable information, and other information that can be associated with an identifier. This information is collected to provide information and services to website users, and to allow Work 'n More to (i) analyze and monitor consumer and customer activity; (ii) promote and support our products; and (iii) develop a knowledge base regarding its Web site users and customers. Do not submit information that you do not want Sound Safety Products to access.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
- When we ask for your personal information, it is so that we can provide a product or service to you and to communicate with you about those products and services. This may require us to share information with our business partners. For example, if you purchase goods through this website, like any other retailer we will have to provide your credit card information to our credit card processor and authenticator for payment purposes, and your name and address to the company that ships our merchandise.
- When we ask for your personal information, we also give you an option to opt out of additional uses of your personal information for marketing purposes. For example, we may from time to time send you an e-mail message informing you of on-line sales that you may be interested in hearing about. If you do not wish to receive such messages, please click on the appropriate box when providing your personal information. We do not sell or share identifiable information to any third party outside Sound Safety Products Co., Inc.. You will only receive communication from the branded Web site you purchased or requested information from.
- Work 'n More may be required to disclose personal information without prior notice in response to law enforcement activity or other governmental request, to enforce its contract or property rights, or when otherwise required by law. Information we collect may also be transferred in connection with any sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates.
- To improve the products and services offered, Work 'n More may share data collected on Sound Safety Products websites with business partners such as designers, manufacturers and distributors and may furnish data to parties that provide support services for Work 'n More websites. Work 'n More will share data with business partners and service providers for these purposes only upon terms that prohibit them from making any independent commercial use of individually identifiable information and that prohibit them from sharing the data with third parties or otherwise making it publicly available.
- Work 'n More intends to use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of its websites and the confidentiality of collected data. Work 'n More cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
- Work 'n More websites are intended for use only by U.S. residents who are 13 years of age or older. If you are not a U.S. resident and 13 years of age or older, do not submit any information to any Work 'n More website.